This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.1 compilation errors
- From: Kai Ruottu <karuottu at mbnet dot fi>
- To: Amarjit Sathi <A dot Sathi at cs dot bham dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:35:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc-4.1 compilation errors
- References: <45535AAC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Amarjit Sathi wrote:
> I'm trying to compile gcc-4.1 on an dual core AMD SUN ultra 60 which
has solaris 10 installed.
> All well and good until I hit a problem with the fixincludes
directory. Any help would be appreciated.
> make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 51: Unexpected end of
What about the "Prerequisites" listed in the "Installing GCC" being
met? "GCC requires that various tools
and packages be available for use in the build procedure." For instance
what was this failing "make"?