This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -Werror for certain warnings?
- From: John Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- To: Erik <sigra at home dot se>, MSX to GCC <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 06:33:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: -Werror for certain warnings?
> How is [treating specific warnings as errors] supposed to be done?
Enable just the warnings you want to be treated as errors and use the
I do not believe* there is the ability to promote specific warnings (other
than -Werror-implicit-function-declaration) to be treated as errors.
That would be a nice enhancement to GCC.
* Always the possibility that I may be mistaken.