RE: RED ALERT ON FUNDS HELD FOR OVER 2YEARS

Good day,

In line with the UN directive of diversion of dormant accounts to charity, I thereby bring to you an opportunity to share with me in a certain redistribution of certain accounts in my coffers for the financial year about to end 2006.

I am a registered financial service authority agent with an investment firm in the UK. The directive of the UK government in conjunction with the UN approval has created a scenario where government officials are setting up illegal charity firms and making close concealed associates the front men in form of C.E.O's to this charity firms.

Thus I need a partner to work on some dormant accounts files in my possession have facts.

Regards,

Paul Allan Denley.
info_den1@yahoo.co.uk