This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Enabling soft-float support in a new target
- From: nkavv at physics dot auth dot gr
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:38:05 +0200
- Subject: Enabling soft-float support in a new target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
i'm trying to add soft-float support for a simple RISC target. I'm not sure what
is the minimal set of (in md file) patterns to add (under a HAS_SOFT_FLOAT
condition or something like that) in order to be able to use the softfloat
E.g. the mips only defines "movsf" and "movdf" type patterns.
And about the configuration options, what does
"-with-softfloat-support=internal" exactly do? Does it relate to the
"fp-bit.c", "dp-bit.c" files?
thanks in advance