Re: Question wiht regards to a library file needed for database connectivity

> Hi,
>    I would like to know what library files are needed
> to connect to an Informix database using C++ as the
> language of choice on a Sun box. the compiler we are
> using the g++/gcc.
> I don;t know if this a shot in the dark but I am
> hoping for a favorable response back

It is not the right place to ask library problems on compilator mailing
list. You should ask on IBM Informix forum for help. Maybe this will
help you:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data/informix/pubs/library/notes/relnotes/clientsdk.html#object

Arturas M.