This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ggc 3.3.2 on aix 5.2 long long type?
- From: "Perry Smith (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists at nabble dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:27:53 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: ggc 3.3.2 on aix 5.2 long long type?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Perry Smith <pedz at easesoftware dot net>
I can not reproduce your problem. Here is my test program:
/opt/freeware/bin/gcc -c t.c
and get no errors.
You may have some defines set that I do not like _KERNEL. Oh shoot. I'm running 5.3. Doesn't seem like that would affect this problem.
Can you pull out the line that it is complaining about and post it?
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ggc-3.3.2-on-aix-5.2-long-long-type--t890410.html#a2308609
Sent from the gcc - Help forum at Nabble.com.