GNAT GNULLI question...

Hi everybody,

as I couldn't really find a fitting mailing list for GNAT, and as GNAT is now also included in the gcc project, this email ends up here.

I'm trying to get GNAT running bareboard on a powerpc target. Now as far as I understood, this needs some file system support (not as wild, I hope) and more important, an implementation of the GNU Low-Level Interface (GNULLI).
Now I'm wondering: is there a conclusive document describing what this interface entails? I found "The Gnu Ada Runtime Library: Design and Implementation" by Giering and Baker.
However, they only mention, that the GNULLI needs to create tasks, do signalling, mutexes and conditional variables.

Fine: now, is there a formal specification, i.e. the packages and procedures, which a GNULLI port needs to implement?

I suppose, hardly anybody ever cared about this topic, but maybe someone can give me a pointer on this...

Cheers,
Andreas