Re: gcc 3.3 cmath undefined errors

On 19 May 2005, Wesley Smith prattled cheerily:
> Apparently, on OSX, gcc dynamically calls g++ or gcc depending on the
> source file extension names.  In any case, I tried calling g++ from
> the command line and got the same errors.  I'm using a library called
> Imagemagick (thus the magick++).  Here's my code:
>
> #include <Magick++.h>
> #include <iostream>
>
> using namespace std;
>
> int main(int argc, char **argv)
> {
> 	Magick::Image image;
> 	image.read("/Users/na/Documents/IGERT/vcsel.gif" );
>
> 	return 0;
> }

This works flawlessly with ImageMagick-6.2.1 on Linux.

What version of ImageMagick do you have? Some (distinctly aged) versions
of Magick++ had problems with namespace std :(

--
`End users are just test loads for verifying that the system works, kind of
 like resistors in an electrical circuit.' - Kaz Kylheku in c.o.l.d.s