This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pls help me .. or how to create useful subjects in some steps
- From: Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <lepalom at wol dot es>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, corey taylor <corey dot taylor at gmail dot com>, Venkat Narayana <venkatnarayana dot k at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:00:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Pls help me .. or how to create useful subjects in some steps
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
write the mail to the list, and then after have read it, make a title of the
mail that could identify what about it.
write a title about the idea, or the problem, or the question that you have
and then write the mail.
After send the mail to the list
A Dimecres 04 Maig 2005 16:42, corey taylor va escriure:
> Hi ,
> I want to compile the Gcc source code with my own arm compiler.For that
> i did two things :
> 1.Changed the CC environment variable to armcc(arm compiler)
> 2.During configuration i am specifying host=arm-*-coff.But it is not
> working. It is giving error as bad value -mcpu=swith (pentiumbro).
> How to change this ? What are the option do i need to specify while
> configuring ?
> On 4/5/05, corey taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> > There's no need to compile GCC with a different compiler in windows.
> > You can download and start with a perfectly working version.
> > Compiling a proper gcc for Mingw32 requires a lot of patching and
> > extra setup anyway.
> > I don't know if MSVC compiling of GCC is even possible -- anyone?
> > corey
> > On Apr 5, 2005 1:35 AM, Venkat Narayana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I want to compile the gcc compiler with other compiler in windows OS.
> > > Could you please let me know the step by step procedure to do this ?
> > >
> > > Many Thanks,
> > > Venkat.