Re: gcc/gfortran build question

> Hi all,
>    I'm trying to build the full gcc distribution.  I
> followed the directions and everything went smoothly.
> My problems is that it seems that none of the gfortran
> binaries were compiled.  Looking in the libgfortran
> directory, the README file says that the
> gcc-config.patch file needs to be applied to the
> top-level GCC source directory, but there is no such
> file in the source directories (I looked in both the
> tarball versions and the CVS snapshot).  What do I
> need to to do to get gfortran to compile?

I have no idea what your problem may be, I'd just like to say that the README
file in the libgfortran directory is horribly outdated and as you correctly
determined its contents don't make much sense nowadays.

As for your other question, could you please be more specific about what you
did and what happened?

Regards,
- Tobias Schlüter