gcc "runtime"

Hello. I have an AIX system (development) with gcc installed and
working well. When I compile a program, I want to run the binary on
another AIX system (production) that does not have the compiler
installed.

Of course, this doesn't work. How do I go about creating a runtime
environment on my production system? Do I need to install the
libstdc++ package or what?

Thanks a million!

--
Andy Pierce