Re: GCC-4.0.0 compilation problem

Hi Surya,

Do not configure & build in the source directory.  That does not work.  (And I presume that is still the case for GCC 4.x.)

Delete your source directory.  Unzip/untar the source fresh.  Make a peer directory for your build; configure in that peer directory (I use full path to the source directory's configure; most people use relative paths), and try the make process again.

HTH,
--Eljay