Re: compile error ios::ios(const ios &)' is private?

Hi Ni Yuan,

>please tell me the reasons for such error message, thank you very much!

Some problems I see with the code:
1. you do not have #include <fstream>, yet you are using ofstream instance.
2. you do not have using std::ofstream.
3. you do not have using std::cout.
4. you do not have using std::endl.
5. you are missing a declaration for Path_Table.
6. you are missing a declaration for TreePattern
7. you are missing #include <cstdlib>, yet you are using the exit function

It also appears that you are using a very, very, very, very old version of GCC (2.95.x).  I recommend using GCC 3.4.3, so  as to avoid problems and to prevent learning anachronistic idioms (which you'd have to unlearn later).

HTH,
--Eljay