Re: Calling a parameterless constructor from a parametered one

Fred Labrosse wrote:
All,

Could somebody tell me why the commented out constructor in the attached code doesn't compile (it doesn't make sense to do that in this example, but it would do in some code I'm currently writing ;-).

C++ does not (yet) have forwarding constructors, which is what you're trying to do.

nathan