gcc supporting abi/eabi/aeabi? AAPCS/ATPCS/APCS?

Hi!

I would like to know which version of gcc (or some additional tool?) are captable of producing *ABI- or *APCS-compliant code.
Is somewhere out there a document listing the capabilities of the various versions of gcc?

I would be happy if somebodey could give me the URL or link to such a document, and any tip would be  appreciated,

                                 Nal