RE: dynamic libraries: custom _init() without losing default _init()

Hi, Matze!
I'm actually surprised that preinit_array disallowed for DSO.

Thus you may try to use ".init_array" section in the same manner. That
works fine for DSO but makes your initialization routine called _after_
C++ file-scope object constructors. Does the order really matter?

- Grigory