This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: list of known 2.95.2 bugs
- From: "Marc E. Fiuczynski" <mef at CS dot Princeton dot EDU>
- To: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:01:51 -0500
- Subject: RE: list of known 2.95.2 bugs
Well, I am not sure what key words to use to zero in on the bug I am curious
about.
I have a switch statement that looks something like this:
switch(protocol):
case TCP:...break;
case UDP:...break;
case ICMP:
if (!again){
int a,b,c;
...
goto out;
}
out:
...
break;
default:...break
}
The break statement in the ICMP case seems to exist the scope of the switch
statement, but in a manner that it appears the stack pointer is hosed, as a
return from the function that contains this switch statement jumps to some
garbage value.
Given this, how would I best search gcc's bugzilla for this? Simply
searching for "switch" or "break" requires a fairly long time (google
spoiled me) and I can't think of other keywords that might get me closer to
what I am looking for.
Marc
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Berlin [mailto:dberlin@dberlin.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:41 PM
> To: Marc E. Fiuczynski
> Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
> Subject: Re: list of known 2.95.2 bugs
>
>
> On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 23:31 -0500, Marc E. Fiuczynski wrote:
> > Could some kind soul point me at a web page that has a fairly
> complete list
> > of the known bugs in the 2.95.2 compiler?
> >
>
> Bug #1: We don't have a list of bugs in the 2.95.2 compiler.
>
>
> Seriously though, you should be able to get this kind of info from
> bugzilla, querying for bugs reported against 2.95.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Marc
> >