This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Problem linking with g++ v3.4.2
- From: Ricardo Fdez <ricardo_900 at yahoo dot es>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:31:54 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Problem linking with g++ v3.4.2
Hello,
I'm triying to link a dinamic library with gcc v3.4.2.
I've linked it with v2.95 and I had no problems, but
with the 3.4.2 version when I link the .so library and
I type the nm command (i.e. nm ___.so)
I receive this output:
[104] | 0| 0|FUNC |GLOB |0 |UNDEF
|__gxx_personality_v0
I've readed that between the 2.95 and 3.4.2 version
there's a difference in the namespace table.
I'm linking with this options:
Makefile:
--------------------------------------------
CC_CMD=g++ -DNET_SSL -DSOLARIS -D_REENTRANT -DXP_UNIX
-DMCC_HTTPD -fPIC -Wall
LD_SHAREDCMD=ld -G -fPIC -shared
SIA_UTILS=../utils
INCLUDEDIR=../nsapi_include/
INCLUDE_FLAGS=-I$(INCLUDEDIR) -I.
PATH_LIBS=-L../libs
LIBS = -lildap
IN_files = base64.cpp rc4.cpp test.c
IN_OBJS = base64.o rc4.o test.o
in:
$(CC_CMD) $(INCLUDE_FLAGS) -c $(IN_files)
$(LD_SHAREDCMD) $(IN_OBJS) $(PATH_LIBS) $(LIBS) -o
in.so
clean:
rm *.o *.so $(EXTRA_CLEAN)
--------------------------------------------
My library uses c and c++ code.
Which options should I use.
Thank you very much for your help.
Regards,
Ricardo.
______________________________________________
Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: ¡100 MB GRATIS!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es