This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Problems compiling lyx with g++ on Cygwin


Hi all,
	I've posted this question on the Lyx development list as well as the
Cygwin developers list, but have not got any favorable answers. As a last
attempt, I'm pressed hard to mail this to the gcc/g++ developers. If anyone
can throw some light on this issue, I'll be extremely delighted. Here's the
final link command which fails. Please see the attachment. The gcc/g++ ,
binutils version I'm running are the latest from cygwin which happen to be
3.3.1, and 2.14.90 20030901 respectively. Since I'm not a C++ programmer, my
efforts in looking at the source code of Lyx have not yielded anything and
I'm really clueless about the problem I'm seeing. 

Please mark a copy of this mail to me directly as I'm not officially
subscribed to this mailing list. 

Thanks, 

Koundinya



Attachment: make_lyx.log
Description: Binary data


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]