This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Linking gcc libs statically on HPUX 11...


Hi,
	I've built this application on HPUX 11 gcc 2.95.3 and it works fine
on my build machine.  When I deploy it on some target machine I get the
following error...
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't open share library: /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.sl
/usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory

	I've tried linking this library statically to my application by
using -Wl, -bstatic etc. but I get errors saying that these switches are
unrecognized.
	How do I go about linking it statically to my app. so that I could
deploy my app. on any target machine with a non development environment.

Regards,
Venky


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]