Re: tic54x cross compiler

Hello,

if a target isn't listed on
<http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html> odds are
gcc doesn't support it (there may be exceptions, but
none that I know of). As for why binutils and no gcc,
I believe the binutils port is quite new, so it's
possible that whoever wrote it hasn't gotten around to
submitting their changes to the official gcc tree (ie
somebody wrote the code, but it hasn't made it into
gcc cvs yet). GCC does however (in theory, I haven't
tried it actually) support c4x (tic4x). Cheers,

Dara