Re: In function `MAIN__' : undefined reference to

zhu wang wrote:

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 15:23, Toon Moene wrote:

There are some routines (with names UNEQ, DFAULT, OPTIF, CSPEC) that are not included in UNEQM.FOR, but used by it. Try to locate the source for them and compile it in combination wiht UNEQM.FOR.

This is my first time to compile Fortran code. I got your point but still
no clue how to do it. I can locate them but what should I do? Maybe
somebody can take a look at those files. I know this maybe too much.

Ah, OK.

Put all the source code of the "missing" routines (one after the other) in a file called A.FOR.

Then issue the command:

g77 -o uneqm UNEQM.FOR A.FOR

That should do it ...

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)