Re: Configuring gcc 3.23

<dhkblaszyk@zeelandnet.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I want to configure gcc3.23 as stated in
>  \gnu\gcc-3.23\install\configure.html. But unfourtunately, I cannot run
>  configure.bat, because it's not there. Has something changed over time, in
>  other words is it me looking in the wrong place?? How do I configure the
>  damn thing?? Im looking in \gnu\gcc-3.23\gcc for the config script.
[snip]

I don't think there ever was a configure.bat . The configure script is
    intended for machines that have sh. That is, for unix machines,
    and machines equipped with unix work-alike environments like
    cygwin and mingw.

If you are trying to use gcc under windows, please see www.cygwin.com
    and www.mingw.org, and select one as your unix work-alike
    environment (gcc requires a unix work-alike environment.)