This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: how to debug
- From: Saravanan T S <saravanan at k dot st>
- To: mla <wyl_lyf at yahoo dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: how to debug
- Reply-to: saravanan at k dot st
Use -g while compilation with gcc and use gdb. Assuming u r working in linux.
--- mla <email@example.com> wrote:
>Hello all! Do you guys know how I could debug a
>successful compilation? I have a program that I
>compile in different platforms. The program works and
>there are no bugs on it. And gcc/g++ finishes
>compiling the program without errors. but when I run
>the program it generates some error. is there a way to
>find out which flags should I add to the compiling
>process for the program to work? thanks!
>Do you Yahoo!?
>Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
Powered by a short email address ... http://www.k.st