Re: GCC 3.3 Installl

"Preston Fawley" <elvagondref@msn.com> writes:

> I can't get GCC to configure,
[snip]

You must have a compiler already installed in order to build gcc from
    sources. You can obtain binary rpms for gcc from redhat, and if
    you have CDs they are likely on your redhat CDs. If you ask in a
    redhat forum people there will be able to tell you the easiest way
    to install the binary rpms. (I don't use redhat, so I can't help
    here, sorry.)