Ada m68k-Elf Cross Compiler

I have a problem installing a gcc Ada cross-compiler - any help would be
appreciated!

I successfully installed an m68k-elf cross-compiler for c,c++.  Peter Barada
supplied a very nice Makefile which handled this very well (thanks Peter).
Host PC is running Red Hat 9.

Unfortunately, when I try to build the Ada cross-compiler, whilst it doesn't
seem to produce errors, it doesn't work - no m68k-elf-gnatmake and running
m68k-elf-gcc on a .adb file informs me that the run-time system isn't
properly installed - can't find system.ads.

I cannot run 'make gnatlib_and_tools' as per the gcc installation
instructions; it seems to be absent from the gcc/ada/Makefile probably due
to the target?

Any guidance as to how I should proceed would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using gcc-3.3, binutils-2.13.2.1 and newlib-1.11.0.  Target is
bare-board running mc68040. m68k-aout target produces same result.

thanks ... David

David Green
Melbourne, Australia