This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiler Error Indication. What is wrong?[2] - Please ignoremy previous email
- From: George Thanos <gthanos at telecom dot ntua dot gr>
- To: John Love-Jensen <eljay at adobe dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:38:31 +0300
- Subject: Re: Compiler Error Indication. What is wrong?[2] - Please ignoremy previous email
- References: <B9C0A6CD.4C43%eljay@adobe.com>
John Love-Jensen wrote:
Hi George,
Use this bash trick to search the source files header files:
grep -n -w __kernel_fd_set $(
echo $(g++ -M foo.cpp)
| sed -e 's@ \\ @ @g'
| cut -d ' ' -f3-
)
Thanks, I really appreciate your effort. Using your script I receive..
bash-2.05a$ grep -n -w __kernel_fd_set $(echo $(g++ -M init/main.c)|
sed -e 's@ \\ @ @g'| cut -d ' ' -f3-)
/usr/include/linux/types.h:13:typedef __kernel_fd_set fd_set;
/usr/include/linux/posix_types.h:38:} __kernel_fd_set;
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-slackware-linux/2.95.3/include/asm/posix_types.h:14:
"1" ((__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)) :"memory"); \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:52: "=m"
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)):"r" ((int) (fd)))
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:57: "=m"
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)):"r" ((int) (fd)))
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:64: "m"
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp))); \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:72: :"=m"
(*(__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)), \
/usr/include/asm/posix_types.h:75: "2"
((__kernel_fd_set *) (fdsetp)) : "memory"); \
I search the source file headers for duplicate definition but I don't
receive any duplicates.
Furthermore the script searches in /usr/include while the development
code is at
/mnt/disk2/home/gthanos/HyLinux/src/uClinux-2.4.x/include
Can I change something in the script in order to search in the desired path?
Thanks,
- Goerge