This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Compiler Error Indication. What is wrong?[2] - Please ignore my previousemail


Regarding my previous email, I send a fuller version of it...

I initiate a uCLinux porting procedure for Hyperstone's E1-32X processsor.

Trying to compile..
typedef unsigned short umode_t;

I receive...
/mnt/disk2/home/gthanos/HyLinux/src/uClinux-2.4.x/include/asm/types.h:14: long, short, signed or unsigned invalid for 'umode_t'

Also, in the following lines...
36 typedef struct {
37 unsigned long fds_bits [__FDSET_LONGS];
38 } __kernel_fd_set;

I receive the compiler error...
/mnt/disk2/home/gthanos/HyLinux/src/uClinux-2.4.x/include/linux/posix_types.h:38: two or more data types in declaration of `__kernel_fd_set'

I use version 2.95.2 of gcc/egcs, ported (not by me) for Hyperstone's E1-32X processor.

Can anybody indicate the source of error? I don't understand the compiler message, thus I don't know what to fix.
The list of included files is too big, thus there may be something else that I am missing (don't know where to search). I tried to eliminate the compiler error output information to the minimum..

Thanks,

George


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]