This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

C++ with a SPARC/Solaris2.3


Hi,

I'm trying to compile a c++ program on a SPARC station running
Solaris2.3. However, I get an error regarding a problem with the gcc
installation such as "can't find cc1plus". To make a long story short I
will ask the follow:

 1) Are there any binary versions of c++ out there that I can download.

 2) If not, can I add on to my existing version of gcc such that I can
incorporate c++

 3) Would it be easier to upgrade my system to say, 2.5, and take
another route

??????


Ken



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]