This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Fatal Relocation Error



Hi ,
 I am building a component , when I build the component using the Shared
Objects it is compiling fine , but when i am compiling it with the static
libraries , it is giving me the following errors
Undefined                       first referenced
 symbol                             in file
trans_proc_error                    /var/tmp/ccmTugiQ.o
ms_tx_rollback                      /var/tmp/ccvR9ZtV.o
fsql_auto3                          /var/tmp/ccvR9ZtV.o
fsql_auto4                          /var/tmp/ccnprT5I.o
fsql_auto5                          /var/tmp/ccwZeUu2.o
fsql_auto6                          /var/tmp/ccAFP2JE.o
trace_event                         /var/tmp/ccHP9Owt.o
get_trace_audit_number              /var/tmp/ccEBobrZ.o
atoint                              /var/tmp/ccDAThoi.o
lc_gettrigger                       /var/tmp/ccnprT5I.o
lc_curr_amount                      /var/tmp/cc6WK69b.o
fsql1_automates7                    /var/tmp/cc2oYJy3.o
fsql1_automates8                    /var/tmp/ccAQCmO5.o

 But all these definations are present in the resective files , Do I have to
add a switch while compiling ??
Any Answers ????

Regards
____________________________________________
Dhananjay Javalkar
Software Engineer
Opus Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
201/202,A Wing ,2nd Floor
MayFair towers,ShivajiNagar
Mumbai Pune Highway ,Pune - 411005
Phone(O) : 91-20-5512092
         : 91-20-5511093
     (R) : 91-20-5657868
email - djavalkar@hotmail.com
      - dhananjay@opussoft.com
____________________________________________







Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]