This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: cross compiling for strongarm


On Oct 13, 2000, Arvind Krishnaswamy <arvind@CS.Arizona.EDU> wrote:

> " > I'm having some trouble cross compiling for the strongarm.
> " 
> " You need the headers from glibc and the kernel to complete the build
> " of GCC.
> " 
> The header asm/unistd.h is present in /usr/include 

Since you're creating a cross compiler, /usr/include is irrelevant.

> Since I'm building at /arvind/local should I copy these files under 
> /arvind/local?

No, you need the headers appropriate for the target machine in there.

-- 
Alexandre Oliva   Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer                  aoliva@{cygnus.com, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist    *Please* write to mailing lists, not to me

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]