This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++ compiler on HPUX
- To: "M. Lavasani" <lavasani at connect dot org dot uk>
- Subject: Re: g++ compiler on HPUX
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:53:34 -0600
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200007200741.IAA13604@storms.connect.liv.ac.uk>you write:
> I 've been trying to compile QT library on HPUX version 11.00 platform and
> i ran
> into the error shown below. It must be something to do with gcc compiler, s
> i managed to compile the library using aCC compiler without any problem at
> Have you got any idea please????
gcc-2.95.2 does not support hpux11.
The conflicting declaration problems are a direct result of not supporting
THe unrecognizable insn is a symptom of a code generator bug of some kind.