This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r242046 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog dwarf2cfi.c
- From: segher at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:43:03 -0000
- Subject: r242046 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog dwarf2cfi.c
Date: Thu Nov 10 17:43:02 2016
New Revision: 242046
dwarf2cfi: Dump row differences before asserting
If maybe_record_trace_start fails because the CFI is inconsistent on two
paths into a block it currently just ICEs. This changes it to also dump
the CFI on those two paths in the dump file; debugging it without that
information is hopeless.
* dwarf2cfi.c (dump_cfi_row): Add forward declaration.
(maybe_record_trace_start): If the CFI is different on the new and
old paths, print out both to the dump file before ICEing.