This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r241864 - in /trunk/libiberty: ChangeLog cplus-...
- From: mark at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 23:55:01 -0000
- Subject: r241864 - in /trunk/libiberty: ChangeLog cplus-...
Date: Fri Nov 4 23:55:01 2016
New Revision: 241864
libiberty: Fix -Wimplicit-fallthrough warnings.
Adjust some comments, add some explicit fall through comments or explicit
returns where necessary to not get implicit-fallthrough warnings.
All fall throughs were deliberate. In one case I added an explicit return
false for clarity instead of falling through a default case (that also
would return false).
* cplus-dem.c (demangle_signature): Move fall through comment.
(demangle_fund_type): Add fall through comment between 'G' and 'I'.
* hashtab.c (iterative_hash): Add fall through comments.
* regex.c (regex_compile): Add Fall through comment after '+'/'?'.
(byte_re_match_2_internal): Add Fall through comment after jump_n.
Change "Note fall through" to "Fall through".
(common_op_match_null_string_p): Return false after set_number_at
instead of fall through.