This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r227182 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog config/rs600...
- From: segher at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:32:28 -0000
- Subject: r227182 - in /trunk/gcc: ChangeLog config/rs600...
Date: Tue Aug 25 19:32:28 2015
New Revision: 227182
rs6000: Fix PR67344
The "*and<mode>3_imm_dot_shifted" pattern is a define_insn_and_split,
like most "dot" patterns: if its output is not assigned cr0 but some
other cr reg, it splits to a non-dot insn and a compare.
Unfortunately that non-dot insn will clobber cr0 as well. We could
add another clobber (with "=X,x"), but then that second alternative
is never useful; instead, just remove that second alternative.
2015-08-25 Segher Boessenkool <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (*and<mode>3_imm_dot_shifted): Change to
a define_insn, remove second alternative.