This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r205793 - in /trunk/fixincludes: ChangeLog fixi...
- From: korbb at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 21:55:47 -0000
- Subject: r205793 - in /trunk/fixincludes: ChangeLog fixi...
Date: Sun Dec 8 21:55:46 2013
New Revision: 205793
fenv.h on Ubuntu
plus fix the ordering of the patches:
* inclhack.def: many of the headers found under "bits/" are
often stashed under architecture directories. Apply fixes
to those, too. Also, re-ordered misordered fixes.
* tests/base/linux/vt.h: 80 columns in .def file limitation
* tests/base/iso/math_c99.h: adjust ordering
* tests/base/rtldef/string.h: likewise
* tests/base/bits/fenv.h: likewise
* tests/base/pthread.h: likewise