This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r181247 - in /branches/gupc: gcc/ChangeLog.upc ...
- From: nenadv at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:50:37 -0000
- Subject: r181247 - in /branches/gupc: gcc/ChangeLog.upc ...
Date: Thu Nov 10 00:50:35 2011
New Revision: 181247
Enable build of libgupc when gcc configure is specified
with a relative path to the source directory.
* Makefile.in (CRTSTUFF_CFLAGS): Taking out the previous
change that converted relative include paths into absolute
ones, as it does not work with previous version of make (3.80).
* config/default/upc-crtstuff.mak (ALL_CRT_CFLAGS): Remove
$(INCLUDES) as it might contain relative include paths that
are not correct for the current build directory.
(GCC_SRCDIR_CONF_INC): Rename to GCC_SRCDIR_INC. Added necessary
include paths to build in the current libgupc build directory.