This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r169941 - in /branches/gupc/gcc/upc: ChangeLog ...
- From: gfunck at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 20:19:06 -0000
- Subject: r169941 - in /branches/gupc/gcc/upc: ChangeLog ...
Date: Tue Feb 8 20:19:06 2011
New Revision: 169941
2011-11-08 Gary Funck <email@example.com>
* gcc/upc/upc-pts-struct.c: Fix bug: (pts + int) fails when int is negative
for struct-pts representation
Analysis indicated that for something like (+ ptr -80) this was
being represented as (+ ptr (- 80)) and further, when the
calculations were propagated into the individual operations on the
components of the 'struct' pointer, it would end up with something
like (+ ptr.vaddr (- 80)), and the type of (- 80) would end up as
"long unsigned int" because of the addition to the pointer. This
caused the calculations involving the signed 'int' operand to be
performed incorrectly. This fix insures that the 'int' operand is