This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r128832 - in /branches/sel-sched-branch/gcc: Ch...
- From: abel at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:41:21 -0000
- Subject: r128832 - in /branches/sel-sched-branch/gcc: Ch...
Date: Thu Sep 27 09:41:20 2007
New Revision: 128832
2007-09-27 Dmitry Zhurikhin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Patch to allow moving conditional jumps through some instructions.
* sel-sched.c (moveup_rhs): Allow jumps to go through instructions
if dependencies allow.
(sel_rank_for_schedule): Prioritize jumps over other instructions.
(fill_vec_av_set): Added more debug.
(generate_bookkeeping_insn): Reset sched times on
(move_cond_jump): New function.
(fill_insns): Now handles scheduling of jumps.
(sel_region_init): Added check to stop scheduling empty regions early.
(sel_region_finish): Added some dump.
* sel-sched-ir.c (sel_split_edge): Remove now wrong assert.
(bookkeeping_can_be_created_if_moved_through_p): Remove wrong