This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r128790 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: g-calend.adb g-cal...
- From: charlet at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:43:45 -0000
- Subject: r128790 - in /trunk/gcc/ada: g-calend.adb g-cal...
Date: Wed Sep 26 10:43:45 2007
New Revision: 128790
2007-09-26 Hristian Kirtchev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* g-calend.adb (Has_53_Weeks): Rename to Last_Year_Has_53_Weeks. Add a
call to Jan_1_Day _Of_Week to optimize its performance.
(Is_Leap): Move the routine to the scope of Week_In_Year.
(Jan_1_Day_Of_Week): New routine in Week_In_Year which calculates the
weekday on which January 1 falls of Year - 1 and Year + 1. This function
avoids calling Time_Of and Split, thus making it more efficent.
(Week_In_Year): Reimplemented in oder to follow ISO 8601.
* g-calend.ads (Week_In_Year): Change comment to reflect new