This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r128114 - in /trunk/libgfortran: ChangeLog io/w...
- From: jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 00:51:18 -0000
- Subject: r128114 - in /trunk/libgfortran: ChangeLog io/w...
Date: Wed Sep 5 00:51:18 2007
New Revision: 128114
2007-03-04 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* io/write.c (stdbool.h): Add include. (sign_t): Move typedef to
new file write_float.def. Include write_float.def.
(extract_real): Delete. (calculate_sign): Delete.
(calculate_exp): Delete. (calculate_G_format): Delete.
(output_float): Delete. (write_float): Delete.
* io/write_float.def (calculate_sign): Added.
(output_float): Refactored to be independent of kind and added to this
file for inclusion. (write_infnan): New function to write "Infinite" or
"NaN" depending on flags passed, independent of kind.
(CALCULATE_EXP): New macro to build kind specific functions. Use it.
(OUTPUT_FLOAT_FMT_G): New macro, likewise. Use it.
(DTOA, DTOAL): Macros to implement "decimal to ascii".
(WRITE_FLOAT): New macro for kind specific write_float functions.
(write_float): Revised function to determine kind and use WRITE_FLOAT
to implement kind specific output.