This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r121236 - in /trunk/gcc: fortran/ChangeLog fort...
- From: sayle at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:02:25 -0000
- Subject: r121236 - in /trunk/gcc: fortran/ChangeLog fort...
Date: Sat Jan 27 19:02:25 2007
New Revision: 121236
* trans-stmt.c (forall_info): Replace the next_nest and outer
fields that previously implemented a doubly-linked list with a
single prev_nest field (singly-linked list).
(gfc_trans_nested_forall_loop): The nested_forall_info argument
now denotes the innermost FORALL in the loop nest.
(compute_overall_iter_number): Use prev_nest instead of next_nest.
(gfc_trans_forall_1): Link/cons the new "info" to the head of the
nested_forall_info linked list. Free the current "info" when done.
* gfortran.dg/forall_7.f90: New test case.