This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
r111093 - /trunk/gcc/ada/sem_ch8.adb
- From: charlet at gcc dot gnu dot org
- To: gcc-cvs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:44:49 -0000
- Subject: r111093 - /trunk/gcc/ada/sem_ch8.adb
Date: Wed Feb 15 09:44:48 2006
New Revision: 111093
2006-02-13 Bob Duff <email@example.com>
* sem_ch8.adb (Note_Redundant_Use): Suppress unhelpful warning about
redundant use clauses.
In particular, if the scope of two use clauses overlaps, but one is not
entirely included in the other, we should not warn. This can happen
with nested packages.
(Analyze_Subprogram_Renaming): Protect the compiler against previously
reported errors. The bug was reported when the compiler was built
with assertions enabled.
(Find_Type): If the node is a 'Class reference and the prefix is a
synchronized type without a corresponding record, return the type