This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/81932] Template arguments of type unsigned generate incorrect debugging information
- From: "ryxi at stu dot xidian.edu.cn" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:29:00 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/81932] Template arguments of type unsigned generate incorrect debugging information
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-81932-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=81932
--- Comment #8 from Xi Ruoyao <ryxi at stu dot xidian.edu.cn> ---
(In reply to Paul Smith from comment #7)
> I'm not sure what the impacts of "if (pp->flags & pp_c_flag_gnu_v3)" are;
> does this mean it only works if you specify -ggdb3? Is that the right
> thing? I don't know what the differences are between the different debug
> types.
I'm neither... But this flag is set for -g, too.
I'll try more -gxxx options to see if we need a new flag.