This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug ada/77405] SIGBUS from gnatmake in stage 3 (gcc 7.0)
- From: "gnugcc at marino dot st" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:55:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug ada/77405] SIGBUS from gnatmake in stage 3 (gcc 7.0)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-77405-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=77405
--- Comment #6 from John Marino <gnugcc at marino dot st> ---
oh, sorry, you're trying to bisect.
Unfortunately this is the first time I tried to build gcc 7.0 in this
configuration. My previous builds were for gcc 6 and it's been several months
since I ran a test build.
I build gcc 7.0-devel all the time as a "port" along with 24,000 other ports,
but that version of gcc-7 doesn't include the Ada compiler.