This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug other/77332] New: ICE when building gcc 6.2 (with gcc 6,1.0)
- From: "gcc.hall at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 23:02:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug other/77332] New: ICE when building gcc 6.2 (with gcc 6,1.0)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=77332
Bug ID: 77332
Summary: ICE when building gcc 6.2 (with gcc 6,1.0)
Product: gcc
Version: 6.1.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: other
Assignee: unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org
Reporter: gcc.hall at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Linux x86_64.
Configured with: ../configure --disable-multilib --enable-languages=c,c++
The build failed with:-
/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/./prev-gcc/xg++ -B/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/./prev-gcc/
-B/usr/local/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ -nostdinc++
-B/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-B/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs
-I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
-I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/include
-I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
-L/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/prev-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs
-fno-PIE -c -g -O2 -gtoggle -DIN_GCC -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -Woverloaded-virtual -pedantic
-Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-I. -I. -I../../gcc -I../../gcc/. -I../../gcc/../include
-I../../gcc/../libcpp/include -I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/./gmp -I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/gmp
-I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/./mpfr -I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/mpfr -I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/mpc/src
-I../../gcc/../libdecnumber -I../../gcc/../libdecnumber/bid -I../libdecnumber
-I../../gcc/../libbacktrace -I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/obj/./isl/include
-I/tmp/gcc-6.2.0/isl/include -o insn-latencytab.o -MT insn-latencytab.o -MMD
-MP -MF ./.deps/insn-latencytab.TPo insn-latencytab.c
../../gcc/lto/lto-lang.c: In function ‘void lto_define_builtins(tree, tree)’:
../../gcc/lto/lto-lang.c:727:1: internal compiler error: in df_refs_verify, at
df-scan.c:4022
}
^
0xc21563 df_refs_verify
../../gcc/df-scan.c:4022
0xc2175f df_insn_refs_verify
../../gcc/df-scan.c:4102
0xc21928 df_bb_verify
../../gcc/df-scan.c:4131
0xc21e76 df_scan_verify()
../../gcc/df-scan.c:4263
0xc0cc29 df_verify()
../../gcc/df-core.c:1831
0xc0b537 df_analyze_1
../../gcc/df-core.c:1217
0xc0b8d9 df_analyze()
../../gcc/df-core.c:1294
0x19bb34b execute_rtl_cprop
../../gcc/cprop.c:1875
0x19bb44c execute
../../gcc/cprop.c:1914
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[3]: *** [Makefile:1085: lto/lto-lang.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....