This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug gcov-profile/48361] gcov freezes when using --all-blocks (-a) flag.


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48361

Martin Liška <marxin at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEW                         |WAITING
                 CC|                            |marxin at gcc dot gnu.org

--- Comment #6 from Martin Liška <marxin at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
I've just tried to reproduce it with current trunk, but I see an invalid read:

==12454== Invalid read of size 1
==12454==    at 0x4C304F2: strlen (in
/usr/lib64/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-amd64-linux.so)
==12454==    by 0x45833D: xstrdup (xstrdup.c:33)
==12454==    by 0x403072: read_graph_file (gcov.c:1383)
==12454==    by 0x403072: process_file (gcov.c:894)
==12454==    by 0x403072: main (gcov.c:631)
==12454==  Address 0x0 is not stack'd, malloc'd or (recently) free'd

I guess it's somehow connected to fact the x.gcna and x.gcda files have a
different layout. Can you please provide a source file which can be used to
reproduce the problem?

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]