This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug fortran/73142] Reading a namelist fails - my code worked until 4.8.2


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=73142

--- Comment #2 from Günter Weber <gweberbv@t-online.de> ---
Dear Harald,

no, I wasn't aware of that. But using "/" does not fix the issue.

Maybe it is instructive to look at the code that produces a data file which
will then fail when you try to read it using namelist. (In the minimum example
I considered only QCAP, as the error occurs already there).

      subroutine wtscpr
      implicit none
      integer i, j
      include 'pegscommons/cpcom.f'
      open(UNIT=31,FILE='pgs5job.ssl',STATUS='unknown')
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') '&SCPRDT'
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') 'QCAP='
      write(31,'((1H ,7(F9.2,A)))') (QCAP(I),',',I=1,31)
      write(31,'(1H ,A,I5)') 'MXRAW=',MXRAW
      Write(31,'(1H ,A)') 'ELECNI='
      write(31,'((1H ,7(1PE9.3,A)))') (ELECNI(I),',',I=1,MXRAW)
      write(31,'(1H ,A,I5)') 'MXSHEL=',MXSHEL
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') 'NSHELL='
      write(31,'((1H ,14(I4,A)))') (NSHELL(I),',',I=1,MXRAW)
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') 'CAPIN='
      write(31,'((1H ,5(1PE11.5,A)))') (CAPIN(I),',',I=1,MXRAW)
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') 'SCPROF='
      do i=1,MXRAW+1
        write(31,'((1H ,7(1PE9.3,A)))') (SCPROF(j,i),',',j=1,31)
      end do
      write(31,'(1H ,A)') '/END'
      endfile 31
      close(31)
      return
      end

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]