This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/66617] C++11 {brace} initialisation of virtually inherited derived class = failure to override base virtual function, unless all base ctors have same signature
- From: "db0451 at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 19:22:54 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/66617] C++11 {brace} initialisation of virtually inherited derived class = failure to override base virtual function, unless all base ctors have same signature
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-66617-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66617
Daniel Boles <db0451 at gmail dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment #35822|0 |1
is obsolete| |
--- Comment #2 from Daniel Boles <db0451 at gmail dot com> ---
Comment on attachment 35822
--> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=35822
Original problem pattern
I think I got some files mixed up in the first upload. I am about to upload a
fixed zip; please refer to that instead. However, the main text is the key
thing :-)