This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/66448] [6 Regression] Bootstrap fails on darwin after r224161
- From: "iains at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 19:17:20 +0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/66448] [6 Regression] Bootstrap fails on darwin after r224161
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-66448-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66448
--- Comment #7 from Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Created attachment 35717
--> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=35717&action=edit
pre-proc file for ipa-pure-const.c
svn rev. 224236 + patch to defer declaration of the extern.
If this is an issue with alias support / no alias support, ISTR that Honza has
some trick to turn it off on Linux which makes testing easier.
--- c/l
/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/./prev-gcc/xg++ -B/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/./prev-gcc/
-B/compilers/gcc-trunk/x86_64-apple-darwin12/bin/ -nostdinc++
-B/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-B/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs
-I/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/include/x86_64-apple-darwin12
-I/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/include
-I/GCC/gcc-trunk/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
-L/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-L/GCC/ml/gcc-trunk-apple/prev-x86_64-apple-darwin12/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++/.libs
-fno-PIE -c -g -O2 -gtoggle -DIN_GCC -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -Woverloaded-virtual -pedantic
-Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings -Werror -fno-common
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc -I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/.
-I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/../include -I./../intl
-I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/../libcpp/include -I/host/clang42//include
-I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/../libdecnumber -I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/../libdecnumber/dpd
-I../libdecnumber -I/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/../libbacktrace -I/host/clang42/include
-o ipa-pure-const.o -MT ipa-pure-const.o -MMD -MP -MF
./.deps/ipa-pure-const.TPo /GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/ipa-pure-const.c -save-temps
-- response.
/GCC/gcc-trunk/gcc/ipa-pure-const.c:1640:1: error:
â{anonymous}::pass_ipa_pure_const::pass_ipa_pure_const(gcc::context*)â defined
but not used [-Werror=unused-function]
pass_ipa_pure_const::pass_ipa_pure_const(gcc::context *ctxt)